Ранг: Advanced Member

[Medals:]

Групе: Registered
Присружио се: 5/24/2018
Поруке: 376
Локација: http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com

[Thanks: 0 times]
[Was thanked: 0 time(s) in 0 post(s)]
Houston Texans safety Andre Hal has been diagnosed with Hodgkin lymphoma and insists he "will beat it."

He received the preliminary diagnosis of cancer of the blood cells from team physician Dr. James Muntz and has consulted with doctors at Houston's MD Anderson Cancer Center Bryan Little Jersey , the team said Friday.

The Texans added that Hal is "undergo testing and evaluation and is discussing his treatment options."

Hal is 26 and starting his fifth year with the Texans. He was drafted by Houston in 2014 out of Vanderbilt. He started all 16 games last season and had three interceptions.

"My faith in God and the support from my family, friends, teammates and coaches will see me through this difficult time," Hal said in a statement released through the team. "I will not let this diagnosis stop me from fulfilling my dreams and I do not want anyone to feel sorry for me. I know how to beat this and I will beat it."

The Texans said Hal and his family have requested privacy.

"Andre is tough and faithful and we believe he is prepared to win this fight," the family of team owner Bob McNair said in a statement. "The McNair family as well as the entire Texans organization will continue to be there for him Customized Arizona Cardinals Jerseys , love and support him, and pray for his recovery."

Coach Bill O'Brien said Hal's illness "weighs heavy on the hearts of everyone in the Houston Texans family."

"We are confident that Andre's resiliency and infectious positivity, along with treatment and care from the best medical community in the world, will guide him through his recovery," O'Brien said. "The entire Texans organization is behind Andre and his family during this difficult time and we look forward to his eventual return to the team."

Seahawks running back C.J. Prosise has appeared in just 11 games in two seasons in Seattle as multiple injuries have kept him watching from the sidelines.

Prosise hopes to show he can be durable and available in his third season with the Seahawks.

鈥淚 just know what I can do Authentic Saquon Barkley Jersey , I know the impact I have on the game when I鈥檓 out there,鈥?Prosise said, via Michael-Shaun Dugar of the Athletic. 鈥淭hat鈥檚 the thing that really hurt me because, through everything 鈥?the community stuff, like I said Authentic Anthony Barr Jersey , that鈥檚 my passion 鈥?when I鈥檓 out there on the field, and I鈥檓 making a big play or I鈥檓 scoring a touchdown, that鈥檚 the best feeling I can ever have. I want that feeling all the time.鈥?/p>

Prosise has had hamstring and groin strains, a fractured scapula and a pair of ankle sprains and a broken wrist bone that’s kept him out of 21 regular season games, four preseason games and two playoff games. He hired a full-time personal trainer to help get him in better shape to attempt to avoid the types of injuries that have hampered him in the past.

鈥淗is body just wasn鈥檛 ready to take on that type of stress and responsibility Tim Heed Jersey ,鈥?Prosise’s trainer Kevin Allen said. 鈥淣ow, he鈥檚 a totally different being. He鈥檚 ready. He鈥檚 225 (pounds) solid. Running stronger than ever. Quick as ever. More powerful than ever. It鈥檚 not going to be a hit-C.J.-and-he-fall-down type thing no more. Hit C.J., and you better wrap him up 鈥?because he鈥檚 225 solid. It鈥檚 not 225 fluff.鈥?/p>

Prosise has been a promising piece when he has been able to see the field. He had 153 yards of offense in a win in New England in 2016. He then broke a 72-yard touchdown run against the Philadelphia Eagles the next week before fracturing his shoulder-blade and missing the rest of the season.

But Prosise’s lack of availability has forced Seattle to load up on additional options. Chris Carson, Rashaad Penny and Mike Davis fill the more traditional running back mold while J.D. McKissic provides the receiving back alternative. Prosise will have to show he can stay on the field or risk Seattle moving on at the end of training camp.

Tennessee Titans Customized Jerseys
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
Корисници који тренутно читају ову тему
[Tag as favorite]
Скочи на форум  
Ви не можете [/ b] писати нове теме у овом форуму.
Ви не можете [/ b] одговарати на теме у овом форуму.
Ви не можете [/ b] брисати ваше поруке у овом форуму.
Ви не можете [/ b] мењати ваше поруке у овом форуму.
Ви не можете [/ b] креирати анкете у овом форуму.
Ви не можете гласати у анкетама у овом форуму.

SoClean Theme By Jaben Cargman (Tiny Gecko)