Ранг: Advanced Member

[Medals:]

Групе: Registered
Присружио се: 6/1/2018
Поруке: 389
Локација: china

[Thanks: 0 times]
[Was thanked: 0 time(s) in 0 post(s)]
The Seattle Seahawks have brought back another arm for the beginning of their offseason program Richard Sherman Jersey , re-signing quarterback Austin Davis.

The Seahawks also signed free agent linebacker Paul Dawson, while exclusive rights free agents center Joey Hunt, defensive end Branden Jackson and long snapper Tyler Ott signed their tenders. Seattle made the moves at the beginning of its offseason workout program Monday.

Davis will enter his second season as a presumptive backup to Russell Wilson. Davis was a one-time starter with the Rams. He appeared in three games with Seattle last season, but did not throw a pass. He hasn't thrown a pass in a game since 2015.

Dawson was signed to Seattle's practice squad last November and appeared in three games late last season.

Bucs right tackle Demar Dotson had knee surgery in April to repair his meniscus. Two months later K'Waun Williams Jersey , Dotson said he is right on schedule.

“I’m feeling good,” Dotson said, via Greg Auman of the Tampa Bay Times. “. . . This is more of a precaution than anything, giving me time to get it back. I don’t have any issues about it. As a veteran move Tedy Bruschi Jersey , take your time, get yourself feeling as good as you can go.”

Dotson, 32, expects to start running in a few days. That means he should return in time for training camp.

“I’m feeling good about it Jalen Richard Jersey ,” he said. “The coach is feeling good about it, the training room is feeling good about it. So I think we’re good.”

He’s got his weight back to 305 on his way to the 310 he played last season after he got as low as 280.

Dotson finished last season on injured reserve with a torn posterior cruciate ligament, missing the final five games.

The Bucs picked up a one-year option on Dotson earlier this offseason, keeping him for another season. He has spent his entire career in Tampa Tony Jefferson Jersey , starting 76 games since arriving in 2009, including all 16 in both 2013 and 2014.

Authentic Womens Marquez Valdes-Scantling Jersey
Корисници који тренутно читају ову тему
[Tag as favorite]
Скочи на форум  
Ви не можете [/ b] писати нове теме у овом форуму.
Ви не можете [/ b] одговарати на теме у овом форуму.
Ви не можете [/ b] брисати ваше поруке у овом форуму.
Ви не можете [/ b] мењати ваше поруке у овом форуму.
Ви не можете [/ b] креирати анкете у овом форуму.
Ви не можете гласати у анкетама у овом форуму.

SoClean Theme By Jaben Cargman (Tiny Gecko)