Ранг: Advanced Member

[Medals:]

Групе: Registered
Присружио се: 9/12/2018
Поруке: 40
Локација: fdsf

[Thanks: 0 times]
[Was thanked: 0 time(s) in 0 post(s)]

A Yutong bus runs on a road in Phnom Penh Cheap Air Max 1 Outlet , Cambodia, Jan. 5, 2018. Well-equipped with high-tech and air-cons, Chinese Yutong's "smart" buses have brought a safe and comfortable riding choice to passengers in Phnom Penh. (XinhuaSovannara)

PHNOM PENH, Jan. 8 (Xinhua) -- Well-equipped with high-tech and air-cons, Chinese Yutong's 'smart' buses have brought a safe and comfortable riding choice to passengers in Phnom Penh, the capital city of Cambodia.

Donated by the Chinese government in July 2017 Cheap Air Max 2017 Outlet , 98 buses have been used to serve passengers on five out of the eight main lines in the city, and have attracted hundreds of thousands of passengers each month.

DESIGNED BASED ON LOCAL CONDITIONS, EQUIPPED WITH SMART CONTROL SYSTEM

Yutong's sales manager for Asia & Pacific Division Jiang Lin said the buses, designed based on the actual conditions of Phnom Penh, had been equipped with intelligent management system and air-cons, and they were capable of carrying 80 passengers each, including 35 seating and 45 standing.

"Phnom Penh experiences both wet and dry seasons with a hot climate Cheap Air Max 2018 Outlet , so the buses were manufactured according to these local conditions like wet and high temperature," he told Xinhua.

Jiang said the buses were helpful for Phnom Penh to build a complete public transport system, to alleviate traffic congestion and provide the public with comfortable riding experience.

"The buses have won the praise from the Phnom Penh government and the public because of high quality, comfort and excellent-after-sale service," he said.

Through Yutong intelligent city bus system, the Phnom Penh City Bus Authority (CBA) could monitor the real-time condition of the 98 buses via a computer or a smart phone, he said Cheap Air Max Outlet , adding that the intelligent system has more than 20 functions, such as analysis report on energy saving potential, oil monitoring, multi-dimension statistics of faults, supplement record statistics, monthly maintenance schedule of vehicles, and overview of energy consumption.

"This intelligent system will help Phnom Penh to build a modern city bus transport system Cheap Nike Air Max 1 Online ," he said, adding that Yutong will provide more engineers and technical support to the CBA so that it can build the "smart" bus control center in 2018.

"Undoubtedly, the China-made buses will be more and more popular among Cambodian people and help Phnom Penh transport system develop rapidly," he said.

MADRID, Jan. 9 (Xinhua) -- Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane denied on Tuesday that he was involved in a battle of wills with club President Florentino Perez over the need for new signings at the club, who are currently 16 points behind FC Barcelona in the race for the Liga Santander.

Zidane spoke in a press conference ahead of Wednesday night's Cup game at home to second division Numancia.

Although Madrid are almost assured of progressing to the last 8 of that tournament following a 3-0 win in the home leg, Zidane was speaking just 48 hours after another disappointing display saw Madrid drop two further points in Vigo to all but drop out of the league title race.

With Cristiano Ronaldo and especially Karim Benzema out of form Cheap Nike Air Max 2017 Online , there are calls for the club to sign a new striker, while Madrid appeared to be closing in on a deal to pay the buyout clause of Athletic Club Bilbao's Spain international keeper, Kepa Arrizabalaga only for Zidane to say on Saturday that he didn't need a new keeper and that he had faith in his current squad.

That has sparked speculation the Frenchman is in a battle of wills with Perez, but if that is the case Zidane shows no signs of backing down.

"We don't need anyone. I don't want anyone. I believe in my squad," he repeated, adding that although the press may want change, "it's not what I think ... Let's see what happens at the end of the season. That's when we look at things and decide if we need a change or not."

He said he was sticking to his guns because Cheap Nike Air Max 2018 Online , "I say it because I believe in the squad. Why would I change my opinion in two or three months?"

However, he denied he was challenging Perez, who is notoriously fast in getting rid of coaches he loses faith with.

"I am not (challenging him). I'm just a person who works for the club. I believe in my squad, to the death. And I will continue to believe in what I do until they change me," he concluded.

AMSTERDAM, Oct. 17 (Xinhua) -- Following are the Dutch soccer league standings after Saturday's matches (tabulated under matches played, won Cheap Nike Air Max Online , drawn, lost, goals for, goals against, points):

1. Ajax 9 7 1 1 21 4 22

2. Feyenoord 8 6 1 1 14 7 19

3. PSV Eindhoven 9 5 3 1 20 9 18

4. Heracles 9 6 0 3 18 10 18

5. Zwolle 8 5 2 1 14 7 17

6. Vitesse Arnhem 8 4 2 2 17 6 14

7. NEC 8 4 1 3 9 8 13

8. Roda JC 9 3 4 2 9 9 13

9. Groningen 9 4 1 4 10 14 13

10. AZ Alkmaar 9 3 3 3 12 12 12

11. Utrecht 9 2 4 3 13 14 10

12. Excelsior 9 2 3 4 10 14 9

13. Heerenveen 8 1 4 3 7 11 7

14. Willem II 9 1 3 5 7 12 6

15. ADO Den Haag 8 1 3 4 12 18 6

16. Twente 8 1 3 4 8 15 6

17. Cambuur 9 0 5 4 9 25 5

18. De Graafschap 8 0 1 7 5 20 1

BEIJING, Dec. 21 (Xinhua) -- The 2016 Chinese Billiard World Championship will be held in March, 2016 Cheap Air Max 1 Online , again in southeastern China's Yushan county, Jiangxi province.

The championship held in next March will offer total prize money of over three million RMB (about 462,900 U.S. dollars). The winners of men and women's final will respectively receive 600,000 and 400,000 RMB. About 300 outstanding players including Mark Selby, John Higgins will join the pursuit to the champion.

As the Chinese billiard tournament of the highest level, the World Championship had its debut in 2015 in Yushan. Darren Appleton defeated Mark Selby 2. Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Sports Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Free Shipping Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys

Корисници који тренутно читају ову тему
[Tag as favorite]
Скочи на форум  
Ви не можете [/ b] писати нове теме у овом форуму.
Ви не можете [/ b] одговарати на теме у овом форуму.
Ви не можете [/ b] брисати ваше поруке у овом форуму.
Ви не можете [/ b] мењати ваше поруке у овом форуму.
Ви не можете [/ b] креирати анкете у овом форуму.
Ви не можете гласати у анкетама у овом форуму.

SoClean Theme By Jaben Cargman (Tiny Gecko)